Third person singular
- (transitive) To provide someone with an incentive to do something; to encourage.
- The weekly staff meeting was meant to motivate employees.
- (transitive) To animate; to propel; to cause to take action
- He was motivated purely by self-interest.
- Steam motivated pumps are used in manufacturing.
- Feminine plural form of motivato
- Second-person plural present tense of motivare.
- Second-person plural imperative of motivare#Italian.
- Feminine plural of motivato.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.