- monolog (US) (noun):
- (drama) A type of art that consist of soliloquy, a long speech by one person.
- (comedy) A long series of comic stories and jokes as an entertainment.
- A long, uninterrupted utterance that monopolizes a conversation.
- (drama): soliloquy
- (a monopolizing utterance): dialogue
a long speech by one person
comedy: a long series of comic story
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Third person singular
- To deliver a monologue
Monologue m. (plural Monologues)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.