- a person who makes models, especially from a plastic medium such as clay
- a person who models the behaviour of a physical system, especially by using a computer model
- (computing) a computer program that simulates a physical system
- (computing) a computer program that generates a three-dimensional representation of an object or system
- OED 2002
- (transitive) To model, to mould (physically change the shape of)
- (transitive) To shape (e.g. a character)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.