Third person singular
- Patrono:Literally To lead astray, in a false direction.
- To deceive by telling lies or otherwise giving a false impression.
- To deceptively trick into something wrong.
- The preacher elaborated Satan's ways to mislead us into sin
- misleading (adjective)
to lead astray
to deceive by lies or other false impression
to deceptively trick into something wrong
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Mislead in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- Mislead in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913