AdjectiveModificarMinisterial (not comparable)
- Related to a religious minister or ministry.
- Related to a governmental minister or ministry.
- Having the power to wield delegated executive authority.
- (Especially law) Serving as an instrument or means (i.e., procedural or ancillary, not substantive).
- Filling out the form under the direction of a lawyer is a ministerial task performed by a legal secretary.
- Serving as an instrument or means (4)
Ministerial m. and f. (plural ministeriales)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.