AdjectiveModificarMinded (comparative more Minded, superlative most Minded)
- Having a mind (inclination) for something.
- Having a preference for doing something; having a likelihood, or disposition to carry out an act.
- I am minded to refuse the request.
This adjective is used
- in sense 1, only with a preceding word describing the object of the inclination, and the two are usually hyphenated.
- in sense 2, only in the construction to be minded to do something.
- Simple past tense and past participle of mind.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.