See also mimé
- A form of acting without words; pantomime
- A pantomime actor
- A classical theatrical entertainment in the form of farce
- A performer of such a farce
- A person who mimics others in a comical manner
Third person singular
- To mimic.
- To act without words.
- To represent an action or object through gesture, without the use sound.
- See also Wikisaurus:imitate
- First-person singular present indicative of mimer.
- Third-person singular present indicative of mimer.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of mimer.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of mimer.
- Second-person singular imperative of mimer.
Mime (infinitive mimar)
- formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of mimar.
- first-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of mimar.
- formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of mimar.
- third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of mimar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.