AdjectiveModificarMicroscopic (comparative more Microscopic, superlative most Microscopic)
- of, or relating to microscopes or microscopy; microscopal
- We supply all microscopic stains and other materials.
- so small that it can only be seen using a microscope
- The water was full of microscopic organisms.
- very small; minute
- Compared to the galaxy, we are microscopic in scale.
- carried out with great attention to detail
- The police carried out a microscopic search of the crime scene.
- See also Wikisaurus:tiny
relating to microscopes
so small that it can only be seen using a microscope
carried out with great attention to detail
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.