See also Memorandum, and mémorandum
NounModificarMemorandum (plural Memorandums or memoranda)
- a short note serving as a reminder
- a written business communication
- a brief diplomatic communication
- a page in an annual publication honoring the memory of a person who died during the past year.
short note serving as a reminder
written business communication
brief diplomatic communication
- Memorandum in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- Memorandum in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
memorandum m. inv.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.