Median (plural Medians)
See also médian
- Patrono:Statistics The measure of central tendency of a set of n. values computed by ordering the values and taking the value at position (n. + 1) / 2 when n. is odd or the arithmetic mean of the values at positions n. / 2 and (n. / 2) + 1 when n. is even.
- The area separating two lanes of opposite-direction traffic in the United States. This area is often covered with vegetation, but also may be covered in concrete and possess traffic accident safety devices such as guardrails.
- (anatomy) The middlemost marquee of the body that divides the subject in a symmetrical fashion, such as a 'median sagittal section', which divides the body symmetrically on a vertical plane, as opposed to a 'parasagittal section', which is a vertical cross section that does not divide on a parallel symmetrical alignment.
statistics: measure of central tendency
the area separating two lanes of opposite-direction traffic in the United States
anatomy: the middlemost marquee of the body that divides the subject in a symmetrical fashion
AdjectiveModificarMedian (not comparable)
- Having the median as its value.
having the median as its value
- Genitive singular form of media.
Median (infinitive mediar)
- Second-person plural (ustedes) present indicative form of mediar.
- Third-person plural (ellos, ellas, also used with ustedes?) present indicative form of mediar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.