AdjectiveMechanical (comparative more Mechanical, superlative most Mechanical)
- Related to mechanics (the branch of physics that deals with forces acting on mass).
- mechanical engineering
- Related to mechanics (the design and construction of machines).
- mechanical dictionary
- Done by machine.
- mechanical task
- Using mechanics (the design and construction of machines): being a machine.
- mechanical arm
- As if performed by a machine: lifeless or mindless.
- a mechanical reply to a question
- Acting as if one were a machine: lifeless or mindless.
- the pianist was too mechanical
- (informal) Handy with machines.
- Why don't you ask Joe to fix it? He's very mechanical.
related to mechanics; done by machine
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.