From Middle English
- The state of being man as a human being.
- He feared the speedy decline of all manhood.
- State of being a man as distinguished from a child or a woman.
- A strapping youth poised on the brink of manhood.
- The qualities ascribed to manliness; courage; bravery; resolve.
- The male genitalia.
- Men considered as a group.
state of being a man as distinguished from a child or a woman.
qualities ascribed to manliness
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.