maid (plural maids)
- (dated, poetic) A girl or an unmarried young woman; maiden.
- A female servant or cleaner.
- (archaic) A virgin of any gender.
- Christ was a maid and shapen as a man. — Chaucer
- (young female person): damsel, maiden
- (female servant): handmaiden, lady-in-waiting, maidservant
- (female cleaner): chambermaid (in a hotel), charlady (in a house), charwoman (in a house)
female servant or cleaner
Maid [[Category:Patrono:Se adverbs|Maid]]
Maid [[Category:Patrono:Vep nouns|Maid]]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.