Madder (plural Madders)
- A herbaceous plant, Rubia tinctorum, native to Asia, cultivated for a red-purple dye obtained from the root.
- The root of the plant, used as a medicine or a dye.
- A dye made from the plant.
- A deep reddish purple colour, like that of the dye.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
AdjectiveModificarMadder (not comparable)
- Of a deep reddish purple colour, like that of the dye.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.