- very wealthy and comfortable surroundings.
- something desirable but expensive.
- something very pleasant but not really needed in life.
- (dispensable thing): necessity
very wealthy and comfortable surroundings
something desirable but expensive
something very pleasant but not really needed in life
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
AdjectiveModificarLuxury (comparative more Luxury, superlative most Luxury)
- very expensive
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.