- (UK) IPA: /ˈluː.nə.si /, /ˈljuː.nə.si/, SAMPA: /"lu:.n@.sI/
- (US) IPA: /ˈluː.nə.si /
Audio (US) noicon (file)
NounModificarLunacy (countable and uncountable; plural lunacies)
- (of a person or group of people) The state of being mad, insanity
- a cyclical mental disease, apparently liked to the lunar phases
- insanity implying legal irresponsability.
- Something deeply misguided.
- (state of being mad): insanity
cyclical mental disease, apparently liked to the lunar phases
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.