Lovely (plural lovelies)
AdjectiveModificarLovely (comparative lovelier, superlative loveliest)
- (obsolete) Inspiring actual love
- Evoking love-like, happy emotions by aesthetic or similar endearing qualities.
- The lovely castle garden enchants visitors with its lovely blooms and romantic follies
- Very nice, wonderful in a general sense.
- (obsolete) Loving, filled with love
Evoking love-like, happy emotions by aesthetic or similar endearing qualities
very nice, wonderful
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.