See also Lore
- (RP) lô, IPA: /lɔː/, SAMPA: /lO:/
- (US) lôr, IPA: /loʊr/, /lɔːr/, SAMPA: /lO:r/
- Rhymes: -ɔː(r)
Audio (UK) noicon (file)
Audio (US) noicon (file)
- Homophones: law (in some non-rhotic accents)
- all the facts and traditions about a particular subject that have been accumulated over time through education or experience.
- The backstory created around a fictional universe.
all the facts and traditions about a particular subject
the backstory created around a fictional universe
- to be checked
- Ilu forsis la chefa pordo, iris trans la longa vestibulo e lore apertis la pordo dil koqueyo. — He forced the main door, went through the long hall, and then opened the door of the kitchen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.