- Patrono:Railroading The power unit of a train which does not carry passengers or freight itself, but pulls the coaches or rail cars or wagons.
- (rare) A traction engine
- (slang) A cheer characterized by a slow beginning and a progressive increase in speed
- Patrono:Economics A country which drives the world economy by having a high level of imports. (i.e. The United States).
AdjectiveModificarLocomotive (comparative more Locomotive, superlative most Locomotive)
- of or relating to locomotion
- of or relating to the power unit of a train which does not carry passengers or freight itself
Locomotive f. (plural Locomotives)
et:locomotive el:locomotive fr:locomotive ko:locomotive io:locomotive it:locomotive kn:locomotive hu:locomotive ml:locomotive pl:locomotive pt:locomotive ru:locomotive fi:locomotive ta:locomotive te:locomotive tr:locomotive vi:locomotive zh:locomotive