Third person singular
- (transitive) To place; to set in a particular spot or position.
- The captives and emigrants whom he brought with him were located in the trans-Tiberine quarter - B. F. Westcott
- (transitive) To designate the site or place of; to define the limits of; as, to locate a public building; to locate. a mining claim; to locate (the land granted by) a land warrant
- That part of the body in which the sense of touch is located - H. Spencer
- (intransitive) (colloquial) To place one's self; to take up one's residence; to settle.Patrono:Rfex.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Second-person plural present tense of locare.
- Second-person plural imperative of locare#Italian.
- Feminine plural of locato.
- vocative masculine singular of locātus
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.