AdverbModificarLikewise (not comparable)
- (manner) In a similar manner.
- Public transportation is virtually inaccessible in this country; likewise, its hospitals are also not very user-friendly.
- (conjunctive) also; moreover; too.
- Margaret enjoys playing tennis on Saturdays, Jeremy likewise.
- The same to you; used as a response.
- It was very nice meeting you, Samantha. ― Likewise, Mr Thompson.
in like manner
also; moreover; too — see too
the same to you
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Likewise in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- Likewise in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911et:likewise
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.