NounModificarlifetime (plural Lifetimes)
- The duration of the life of someone or something.
- (informal, hyperbolic) A long period of time.
- I've been waiting a lifetime for a train.
- (informal, hyperbolic: a long period of time): ages, donkey's years (UK slang), an eternity, years, yonks (UK slang)
terms derived from lifetime
duration of the life of someone or something
informal, hyperbolic: a long period of time
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.