Legacy (plural legacies)
- (law) money or property bequeathed to someone in a will
- Something inherited from a predecessor; a heritage
- John Muir left as his legacy an enduring spirit of respect for the environment.
- The descendant of an alumnus
money or property bequeathed to someone in a will
Something inherited from a predecessor; a heritage
The descendant of an alumnus
- (computing) of a computer system that has been in service for many years and that a business still relies upon, even though it is becoming expensive or difficult to maintain
- left behind; old or no longer in active use
- They expect it to take years to process and import all the legacy data.
Left behind, old or no longer in active use
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.