NounModificarLanguor (countable and uncountable; plural Languors)
- (uncountable) a state of the body or mind caused by exhaustion or disease and characterized by a languid feeling: lassitude
- languor of convalescence
- (countable) listless indolence; dreaminess
- a certain languor in the air hinted at an early summer -- James Purdy
- (uncountable) dullness, sluggishness; lack of vigor; stagnation
- from languor she passed to the lightest vivacity -- Elinor Wylie
- (obsolete, countable) An enfeebling disease; suffering
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.