From Template:He[[Category:Template:He derivations|Jonah]] יונה ("dove").
Template:Book of the Bible
- Rhymes: -əʊnə
- Template:Given name.
- Template:Biblical A book of the Old Testament and the Hebrew Tanakh.
- Template:Nautical A person who brings a ship bad luck.
- (slang, by extension of the nautical sense) Any person or object which is deemed to cause bad luck; a jinx.
- Template:RQ:Authorized Version:
- So they took up Jonah, and cast him forth into the sea: and the sea ceased from her raging.
Biblical: a book of the Old Testament
a person who brings a ship bad luck
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
de:Jonah et:Jonah hu:Jonah no:Jonah ru:Jonah sr:Jonah fi:Jonah