- IPA: /ɪnˈkɑ:neɪt/, /ɪnˈkɑ:nət/
AdjectiveModificarIncarnate (comparative more Incarnate, superlative most Incarnate)
- Embodied in flesh; given a bodily, especially a human, form; personified.
- (obsolete) Flesh-colored, crimson.
- IPA: /ˈɪnkɑ:neɪt/, /ɪnˈkɑ:neɪt/
Third person singular
- (obsolete, intransitive) To incarn; to become covered with flesh, to heal over.
- (transitive) To make carnal, to reduce the spiritual nature of.
- (transitive) To embody in flesh, invest with a bodily, especially a human, form.
- (transitive) To put into or represent in a concrete form, as an idea.
For examples of the usage of this term see the citations page.
- Second-person plural present tense of incarnare.
- Second-person plural imperative of incarnare#Italian.
- Feminine plural of incarnato.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.