AdjectiveModificarImpotent (comparative more Impotent, superlative most Impotent)
- Lacking physical strength or vigor; weak.
- Lacking in power, as to act effectively; helpless: “Technology without morality is barbarous; morality without technology is impotent” (Freeman J. Dyson).
- Incapable of sexual intercourse, often because of an inability to achieve or sustain an erection.
- sterile (used of males).
- (obsolete) Lacking self-restraint.
- (lacking strength): feeble, puny, weak
- (lacking power): helpless, powerless
- (incapable of sexual intercourse):
- (sterile): infertile, sterile
- (lacking self-restraint):
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.