See also imposé
Third person singular
- (transitive) to establish or apply by authority
- Congress imposed new tariffs.
- (intransitive) to be an inconvenience
- I don't wish to impose upon you.
- to enforce: compel to behave in a certain way
- Social relations impose courtesy
to establish or apply by authority
to be an inconvenience
- First-person singular present indicative of imposer.
- Third-person singular present indicative of imposer.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of imposer.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of imposer.
- Second-person singular imperative of imposer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.