Third person singular
- To connect or involve in an unfavorable or criminal way with something.
- The evidence implicates involvement of top management in the scheme.
- To imply, to have as a necessary consequence or accompaniment.
- What did Nixon's visit to China implicate for Russia?
- (archaic) To fold or twist together, intertwine, interlace, entangle, entwine.
to intertwine — see intertwine
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- second-person plural present tense of implicare
- second-person plural imperative of implicare
- feminine plural past participle of implicare
- vocative masculine singular of implicātus
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.