See also ímpetus
- Something that impels, a stimulating factor.
- The outbreak of World War II in 1939 gave a new impetus to receiver development.
- A force, either internal or external, that impels; an impulse.
- The force or energy associated with a moving body; a stimulus.
- An activity in response to a stimulus.
something that impels, a stimulating factor
an internal or external force
The force or energy associated with a moving body; a stimulus
impetus (genitive impetūs); m, fourth declension
- an attack
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.