NounModificarImperfection (countable and uncountable; plural Imperfections)
- (uncountable) Those qualities or features that are imperfect; the characteristic, state, or quality of being imperfect.
- You can accept your imperfection or try to improve.
- (countable) Something that makes something else less than perfect; a blemish, impurity, error, etc.
- He loves me despite my imperfections.
- (quality of being imperfect): corruption
- (something that prevents perfection): fault, flaw, mark, problem, weakness
- See also Wikisaurus:defect
state of being imperfect
something that makes something else less than perfect
el:imperfection fr:imperfection io:imperfection id:imperfection kn:imperfection hu:imperfection ja:imperfection pl:imperfection ru:imperfection ta:imperfection te:imperfection vi:imperfection zh:imperfection
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.