- immunisation (UK)
- (US, uncountable) The process by which an individual is exposed to a material that is designed to prime his or her immune system against that material.
- Immunization against influenza is important for all child-care workers.
- (US, countable) One such exposure.
- The first immunization a baby gets is against HBV.
- active immunization, active immunisation
- passive immunization, passive immunisation
process of immunization
an instance of immunization
id:immunization hu:immunization ru:immunization ta:immunization vi:immunization zh:immunization