From Latin immigratus, past participle of immigro (“‘remove, move into’”).
Third person singular
to Immigrate (third-person singular simple present immigrat, present participle ing, simple past and past participle -)
- (intransitive) To move into another country to stay there permanently.
- Feminine form of immigrato.
- Plural form of immigrata.
- second-person plural present tense of immigrare
- second-person plural imperative of immigrare
- feminine plural past participle of immigrare
et:immigrate el:immigrate fr:immigrate io:immigrate it:immigrate hu:immigrate ml:immigrate ja:immigrate te:immigrate vi:immigrate zh:immigrate