Third person singular
- (transitive) to shine light on something
- (transitive) to decorate something with lights
- (transitive) to clarify or make something understandable
- (transitive) to decorate the page of a manuscript book with ornamental designs
- (intransitive) to glow
- (intransitive) to be exposed to light
to shine light on something (1)
to decorate something with lights (2)
to clarify or make something understandable (3)
- IPA: /ɪlˈlumɪnət/
- Someone thought to have an unusual degree of enlightenment.
- Feminine form of illuminato.
- second person plural present tense of illuminare
- second person plural imperative of illuminare
- feminine plural past participle of illuminare
- vocative masculine singular of illūminātus
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.