AdjectiveModificarIlliterate (comparative more Illiterate, superlative most Illiterate)
- Unable to read and write.
- Having less than an expected standard of familiarity with language and literature, or having little formal education.
- Not conforming to prescribed standards of speech or writing.
unable to read and write
having less than an expected standard of familiarity with language and literature
not conforming to prescribed standards of speech or writing
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- an illiterate person, one not able to read.
an illiterate person
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.