- Able to hear.
- Deaf people often must deal with hearing people.
NounModificarHearing (countable and uncountable; plural Hearings)
- (uncountable) The sense used to perceive sound.
- My hearing isn't what it used to be, but I still heard that noise.
- (uncountable) A proceeding at which discussions are heard.
- There will be a public hearing to discuss the new traffic light.
- (uncountable) (law) A legal procedure done before a judge, without a jury, as with an evidentiary hearing.
sense used to perceive sound
proceeding at which discussions are heard
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
et:hearing el:hearing es:hearing fr:hearing io:hearing it:hearing kn:hearing ku:hearing hu:hearing ml:hearing ja:hearing oc:hearing pl:hearing pt:hearing simple:hearing fi:hearing ta:hearing te:hearing tr:hearing vi:hearing zh:hearing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.