AdjectiveModificarHealthy (comparative healthier, superlative healthiest)
- Enjoying health and vigor of body, mind, or spirit: well.
- He was father to three healthy kids.
- Conducive to health.
- A healthy diet and exercise can help to maintain proper weight.
- Evincing health.
- Sam unwrapped the sandwich and took a healthy bite out of the middle.
- (figuratively) Significant, hefty; beneficial.
- Healthy spankings never fail to restore a rascal's healthy respect for his educators, said dad while he gave Paul a healthy belting over the knee
- (conducive to health): healthful
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Healthy in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- Healthy in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911ar:healthy
zh-min-nan:healthy et:healthy el:healthy fr:healthy ko:healthy io:healthy id:healthy it:healthy kn:healthy kk:healthy lt:healthy hu:healthy ml:healthy nl:healthy ja:healthy pl:healthy simple:healthy fi:healthy ta:healthy te:healthy th:healthy vi:healthy zh:healthy