AdjectiveModificarHeadless (not comparable)
- Without a head, either in the physical sense of decapitation or figuratively without leadership.
- How did the headless horseman see to chase Ichabod?
- The headless army blundered along for a while after the death of the general, but accomplished nothing.
- (linguistics) (of a phrase or compound) Not having a head morpheme or word.
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) (computing) a computer program that runs without a user interface
- (of beer) Without a head of foam.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.