AdjectiveModificarHappening (comparative more Happening, superlative most Happening)
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) taking place
- (slang) trendy, up-to-the-minute
- He is a real happening guy.
- A term that became popular during the middle-to-late 1960s to denote an event with multiple cultural components, such as a graphic arts exhibition with accompanying or associated contemporaneous musical, social, and political events.
- The Andy Warhol reception was a freaky happening.
- something that happens
- a spontaneous or improvised event, especially one that involves audience participation
something that happens
a spontaneous or improvised event, especially one that involves audience participation
- Present participle of happen.
- happening (event)
Declension of Happening (type risti)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.