See also Handy
AdjectiveModificarHandy (comparative handier, superlative handiest)
- Easy to use, useful.
- Nearby, within reach.
- You wouldn’t have a screwdriver handy, would you?
- Patrono:Dialect dexterous, skilful
- She's very handy - she made all her own kitchen cupboards.
easy to use
- Handy in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- Handy in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- Handy at OneLook® Dictionary Search
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.