See also Hamlet
- A small village or a group of houses.
- (British) A village that does not have its own church.
- Any of the fish of the genus Hypoplectrus in the family Serranidae.
village without its own church
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- hamlett (nynorsk only)
- The skin colour
- Han var mørk i hamleten.
- His skin colour was dark.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.