- The act of inhabiting; state of inhabiting or dwelling, or of being inhabited; occupancy.
- A place of abode; settled dwelling; residence; house.
- See also Wikisaurus:abode
- IPA: /a.bi.ta.sjɔ̃/, X-SAMPA: /a.bi.ta.sjO~/
Audio (France, Paris) noicon (file)
- Rhymes: -ɔ̃
- Homophones: habitations
- dwelling (a place or house in which a person lives)
This French entry was created from the translations listed at dwelling. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see Habitation in the French Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) August 2009
el:habitation fr:habitation gl:habitation io:habitation it:habitation kn:habitation hu:habitation ml:habitation my:habitation pl:habitation ru:habitation simple:habitation fi:habitation ta:habitation te:habitation vi:habitation zh:habitation