- (obsolete) A division between classes or kinds. E.g., the common gender. Patrono:Rfex
- The mental analog of sex: one's maleness, femaleness, etc., as seen from their own perspective.
- A socio-cultural phenomenon that divides people into various categories such as "male" and "female," with each having associated dress, roles, stereotypes, etc.
- Gender in Western society is often viewed as a binary entity, with only males & females.
- (grammar) A division of nouns and pronouns (and sometimes of other parts of speech), such as masculine, feminine, neuter or common.
- gender binary
- gender continuum
- gender dysphoria
- gender expression
- gender identity
- gender identity disorder (GID)
- gender presentation
- genderqueer (GQ)
- gender role
- gender spectrum
- gender studies
- third gender
- transgender (TG)
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Third person singular
- to engender
de:gender el:gender fr:gender io:gender id:gender is:gender it:gender kn:gender sw:gender hu:gender ml:gender nl:gender ru:gender simple:gender fi:gender sv:gender ta:gender te:gender tr:gender vi:gender zh:gender