- Rhymes: -ɛm
- A precious stone, usually of substantial monetary value or prized for its beauty or shine.
- (figuratively) any precious or highly valued thing or person
- She's an absolute gem.
- (obsolete) a gemma or leaf-bud
- a type of geometrid moth, Orthonama obstipata
- jam (sweet mixture of fruit boiled with sugar)
This Romanian entry was created from the translations listed at jam. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see Gem in the Romanian Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) February 2010
- IPA: /geːm/