- An institution, building, or room for the exhibition and conservation of works of art.
- An establishment that buys, sells, and displays works of art.
- Uppermost seating area projecting from the rear or side walls of a theater, concert hall, or auditorium.
- A roofed promenade, especially one extending along the wall of a building and supported by arches or columns on the outer side
institution, building, or room for the exhibition and conservation of works of art
establishment that buys, sells, and displays works of art
area of a theater, concert hall, or auditorium
roofed promenade along the wall of a building
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Gallery in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- Gallery in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- Gallery at OneLook® Dictionary Search
et:gallery fr:gallery ko:gallery hy:gallery io:gallery id:gallery it:gallery kn:gallery hu:gallery ml:gallery my:gallery nl:gallery pl:gallery fi:gallery ta:gallery te:gallery tr:gallery vi:gallery zh:gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.