See also fantàstic
- Rhymes: -æstɪk
- Existing in or constructed from fantasy; of or related to fantasy; fanciful.
- He told fantastic stories of dragons and goblins.
- His fantastic post-college plans had all collapsed within a year of graduation.
- She had a fantastic view of her own importance that none of her colleagues shared.
- Not believable; implausible; seemingly only possible in fantasy.
- The events were so fantastic that only the tabloids were willing to print it.
- She entered the lab and stood gaping for a good ten minutes at the fantastic machinery at work all around her.
- Wonderful; marvelous; excellent; extraordinarily good or great (used especially as an intensifier).
- "I had a simply fantastic vacation, and I can't wait to tell you all about it!"
- (based in fantasy rather than reality): fabulous, fantastical
- (extravagantly fanciful and unrealistic): foolish, hare-brained, unrealistic, wild
- (incredibly wonderful): brilliant, fabulous, splendid, super, wonderful
- See also Wikisaurus:excellent
- (incredibly wonderful): sucktastic
based in fantasy rather than reality
extravagantly fanciful and unrealistic
fr:fantastic ko:fantastic io:fantastic id:fantastic it:fantastic kn:fantastic sw:fantastic hu:fantastic ml:fantastic nl:fantastic pl:fantastic ru:fantastic fi:fantastic ta:fantastic te:fantastic vi:fantastic zh:fantastic
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.