fairy (abstract noun)
- Land of the fae, state of enchantment, associated with fays (as in fairy gold, fairy queen)
- A mythical being who had magical powers, known in many sizes and descriptions, although often depicted in modern illustrations only as small and spritely with gauze-like wings; A sprite.
- Patrono:Northern England a male homosexual, especially one who is effeminate.
- (paganism) A nature spirit revered in modern paganism.
- (mythical being): faerie, faery, fay, fey, fae, sprite
- (male homosexual): fag (US), faggot (US), poof (UK), queen
(derogatory slang) male homosexual
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.