NounModificarFabric (countable and uncountable; plural Fabrics)
- Patrono:Originally Patrono:Construction structure, building
- The framework underlying a structure
- The fabric of our lives
- An act of construction, especially the erection of a church
- A material made of fibers, a textile or cloth.
- cotton fabric
- The texture of a cloth.
- the smooth fabric of an oriental silk cloth
- Patrono:Petrology The appearance of crystalline grains in a rock
- (computing) Interconnected nodes that look like a textile 'fabric' when viewed collectively from a distance
- The internet is a fabric of computers connected by routers
- See also Wikisaurus:fabric
framework underlying a structure
textile or cloth
texture of a cloth
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.