AdjectiveModificarElliptical (comparative more Elliptical, superlative most Elliptical)
- In a shape reminding of an ellipse; oval.
- Of, or showing ellipsis; having a word or words omitted.
- If he is sometimes elliptical and obscure, it is because he has so much to tell us. -- Edmund Wilson
- (of speech) Concise, condensed.
- (mathematics, rare) Patrono:Alternative form of
- In botanical usage, elliptic(al) refers only to the general shape of the leaf, independently of its apex or margin (and sometimes the base), so that an "elliptic leaf" may very well be pointed at both ends.
in shape reminding of an ellipse, oval
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.