- (mathematics) a surface, all of whose cross sections are elliptic or circular (includes the sphere)
- Patrono:Geography Such a surface used as a model of the shape of the earth.
- Here the geoid is thirty meters below the ellipsoid.
surface all of whose cross sections are elliptic or circular
AdjectiveModificarEllipsoid (comparative more Ellipsoid, superlative most Ellipsoid)
- (mathematics) of or pertaining to an ellipse; ellipsoidal
- Shaped like an ellipse; elliptical.
- Shaped like a symmetrical oval that is evenly tapered on both ends.
|Inflection for Ellipsoid||Singular||Plural|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.